Hope you all had a fab weekend! I had a lovely time seeing my family with Chloe, before returning to Uni Sunday afternoon!
As I have such lovely friends, they purchased me some Lush goodies as a belated birthday present as well as a couple of bits I picked up myself! So here we go - I will link the products for you lovely ladies!
- Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub - £7.95 - This was one of the products I purchased for myself as I had heard a lot of good things about it. The scrub contains very small sea salt crystals and smells of lemons. The woman in the store demoed this on me and it left my skin feeling so so soft! She also said that she uses it in her hair to give texture and volume which I thought was interesting, but she had amazing hair so I'm looking forward to trying it out for myself!
- Brazened Honey Face Mask - £5.95 - Firstly this face mask smells wonderful if you are a honey lover like myself! This face mask is apparently perfect for stress relief and tired skin, which I will most definitely be needing over the next couple of weeks during exam time!
- Dream Cream - £10.95 - Now I did not actually purchase this product, the lovely sales assistant in the Canterbury store gave me two sample pots of this to try out. As this is Lush's number one product I have been meaning to try it for the longest time, it is meant to be fantastic for eczema sufferers and those with sensitive skin. Plus it smells great (oats, cocoa butter and rose oil!)
- FUN Green - £5.00 - Fun is one of Lush's latest products, and was given to me as a gift! The green one has a citrusy smell that reminds me of starburst!! Even though I haven't used it for all of it's uses yet (shower gel, bubble bath, shampoo, hand wash) me and my flatmates have had a fab time using it as playdoh!
- Each Peach Massage Bar - £5.50 - An old favourite that I reviewed maybe just over a year ago! I love to used this in the summer as it smells very fruity, and was told by a member of staff that it is great for keeping mosquito's away!!
- Think Pink Bath Bomb - £2.50 - I'm sure loads of you have already tried this bath bomb, it's such a girly scent! I cannot wait to use this when I return home for summer and actually have a bath in the house haha! I love the vanilla scent and the hearts that come out when put in the water!
- Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb - £3.20 - First things first, I think this bath bomb looks gorgeous. It's actually one of the few that I haven't tried, so was pleasantly surprised when I received it! This has a cinnamon scent, which I personally love and contains cocoa butter.
- Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - £15.50 - I actually got this as part of a set so I have a slightly smaller tub, but oh my this may be one of my favourite Lush scents ever - it contains almond, rose, lemon and brazil nut oil, vanilla, shea butter, argan oil and cocoa butter. You are supposed to used this product in the same way you use conditioner in your hair, but on your body, it leaves the skin feeling so soft and wonderful!
- Buffy Body Butter - £5.95 - I have been meaning to try a solid body butter for quite some time, and buffy seemed like a good choice! It contains lots of lovely ingredients and I was told that it is good for toning you skin as well!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourite Lush products are and if there are any I should try out!