Saturday 19 May 2012

Nail Polish Haul - China Glaze, Essie + OPI

Hello Lovelies!

I am so sorry that I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks, I'm in the final stages of college before I leave which means until the 20th June (yes I am counting down the days til my final exam) my posts probably won't be very regular! I am in the process of revising and attempting to get the grades I need for university! Anyway, I thought I would do a nail polish haul as I have accumulated rather a lot recently! Seeing as it's about 9pm my lighting is terrible so I am going to have to use some pictures online, all rights go to who ever took the pictures!

China Glaze - Capitol Colors


As part of my birthday present my lovely sister Chloe got me three of the China Glaze Hunger Games nail polishes, I am absolutely obsessed with these because as most of you guys know I am obsessed with both nail polish and The Hunger Games, so when they combine together I am basically in heaven! I can't tell you the prices of these ones because I don't actually know where Chloe got them from! Dress Me Up is a gorgeous dusky pink which represents Districh 8 - Textiles. Harvest Moon is a gorgeous burnt orange / copper colour that will probably be more appropriate to wear in the autumn but I love the colour, it represents District 9 which is grain I believe. Finally we have Fast Track originally I thought this was for District 2 but apparently it's District 6 which is Transportation. It's a beautiful neutrak beige with tiny gold glitters in it, I had a few compliments when I wore this one!

OPI


These were the only polyvore pictures I could find but anyway, i found these lovely colours on fragrancedirect.com for £6.50 each which is super cheap for a full size OPI here in the UK. Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em is from the Texas Collect, as you can see it is a lovely dark hot pink, but it seems to have a gel like finish which I love! Sparrow me The Drama is one of my favourites, it's from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection, the polish is the perfect pink in my opinion, it's not too pale and it's not too bright, there's also a hint of lilac in there - perfect for spring / summer!

Essie Turquois and Caicos


So, last week I came to the realisation that my local Boots has started to stock Essie nail polish, which ofocurse made me super excited! My friend thought I had gone absolutely mental when I started going off on one about how excited I was in the middle of the store! Which ofcourse meant that I had to buy one right? So I decided to go for the cult favourite Turquoise and Caicos which is a lovely Tiffany Blue colour! This cost £8 (Also as a little story, I was in my English Lit class on Thursday when we realised that my nails matched the walls and door of the room while wearing this colour, so I thought it was funny to camoflage my hands all lesson!)

Sorry that this is such a late post! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Let me know what your favourite nail polishes are!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

3 comments:

  1. The Essie nail polish is such a gorgeous colour! This is a great collection x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all look very pretty! i own turquoise & caicos, i absolutely lovvveee it! it looks great on the toes too!

    -ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Turquoise Essie looks great!

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete