Monday 7 May 2012

Birthday + Book Haul

Hello Loves,

This is my first post as an 18 year old - I'm technically an adult, how scary is that? As some of you may know it was mine and Chloe's Birthday yesterday, I had a lovely weekend with my family and friends so I thought I would share a few pictures with you!

Friday Night Sleepover!

It was also one of my friends 18th Birthdays on Saturday so this was his surprise party!

My lovely friend Shannon!
 Mine and Chloe's Birthday Cupcakes!

Flowers from my work!

My lovely friend Emily and two of my cousins :)

The girls of the family!

I would like to thank Alona, Cerys, Ariel, Maria and Barby for their lovely posts, tweets and messages yesterday! I love you girls! <3
So, I got some lovely Birthday presents including the new laptop I am currently writing this post on, I was in desperate need of a new one because my old one was falling apart! I also got a kindle which I was very excited about so I purchased some books on it! Let me know if you have read any of them!

  • The Fame Game - Lauren Conrad - I love love loved the LA Candy series so I am very excited to read the spin off series based on Madison!

  • Uglies - Scott Westerfeld - This was a recommendation from the lovely Perdi, I've heard so many good things about this series so I thought I'd check this book out!

  • Insurgent - Veronica Roth - I am currently reading Divergent as I am in my what I call post-hungergames depression phase haha! As you guys know I am a massive fan of the Hunger Games trilogy so I was recommended to read Divergent which I also love! So this is the second book in the series :)

  • Matched - Ally Condie - I actually purchased this after watching one of Elle Fowler's Glitteratures on Youtube, this book sounded amazing so I am super excited to read this!
Do you guys have any book recommendations? Let me know!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i was definitely logged into my sister's account on the last comment! oops! anyway!

    It looks like you both had an awesome day! so happy for you girls! & you are so very welcome, love yooou! <3 thats so exciting you got a new laptop!! I want to read the fame game but haven't purchased it yet as I've been busy with school and soccer so I haven't even finished the hunger games series! i need to get on it!

    -ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that's so funny don't worry about it haha!
      It was lovely thank you :) Ahh I am so excited to read it! Come summer you'll find the time I'm sure!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  3. looked like a good party :) and you're welcome
    Cerys ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good birthday hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an amazing time <33 Those cupcakes look amazing hahaha :)
    I really want to read 'The Uglies'! I heard about it from a friend over a year ago and wanted to read it ever since, but completely forgot about it.
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    Fashion Freshman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alona! :) I'll do a review when I've read it, I'm reading Matched at the moment :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete