Monday 5 March 2012

OOTN: Leopard Print Dress


Hello Sweeties,

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, as promised I'm putting up an outfit of the night post from my friends 18th Birthday! Long story short, my camera died so I quickly got Chloe to take a rather rubbish photo on my phone as I was about to leave the house - excuse the pillow and bag below haha! 


Below is a picture taken the day I got the dress although as shown above I got rid of the belt that came with it because it wasn't particularly good quality, but the lighting was better and I thought you might like to see it with a blazer - ANYWAY the dress itself was £10 from Primark, as was the belt which was £2. The shoes were plain black heels shown in my most recent haul from Newlook and were £20, I must say they were so comfortable, I mangaged to stay in them all night!! The blazer was also from Newlook last year so I can't remember how much it costs :( The bag is from Riverisland as a Christmas gift a year ago. I also wore the 'Miranda' Sex in The City false eyelashes by Eyelure which are only £1.99 in savers including glue - bargain! Let me know if you guys would like a post on how to apply false eyelashes because until recently it's always been something I've found tricky! 


Below are a couple of pictures from the night so you might be able to see the makeup a little better!



Also I thought I'd let you Hunger Games fans know that I have just purchased Catching Fire and Mocking Jay, I'm so excited to read them it's not even funny! If you have the shop the works near you they are selling all 3 books for £5?!?!?! Crazy I know, so I gave the first book to one of my friends so hopefully she'll be as hooked as I am!

I've also noticed that I have reached 300 followers, so I would like to say a massive massive thankyou to all my lovely followers, I wouldn't have got this far without you, I feel like some of you are actually my friends! Hopefully in the coming weeks I shall be posting a giveaway so keep your eyes peeled for that one! I was thinking of another Barry M giveaway or as I can still get my hands on it the Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure flakie polish, so let me know which you'd prefer!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

16 comments:

  1. Omg I love your dress!! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is super cute! Love it!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hunni!
    Looks like fun.

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Couldn't pull off a dress like that even if I tried.

    And congrats on 300 followers!

    <333Alma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou that's so sweet! Of course you could!!

      xx

      Delete
  5. you look beautiful in that dress! yay! you got the rest of the hunger games trilogy! :D

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so excited to read them! :D

      xx

      Delete
  6. You look so beautiful! The dress is so nice. Looks like you had a great time :)
    Oh and congrats on reaching 300 followers, that's really big :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so lovely! :) It was really good thank you!
      I'm so happy! Couldn't have done it without lovely girls like you! :D

      xx

      Delete
  7. I love leopard print dresses :)
    I would like a tutorial of how to do falsies because I've never actually tried them (I can see a few people dying of shock) but I would like to have a go. I followed you ages ago and I really like your blog
    <3 :D

    http://thefashionpalace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment! I'll try to get a post up as soon as possible on how to apply them :)

      xx

      Delete
  8. You look gorgeous! I love the Hunger Games-I read all three books in three days haha-they killed off most of my fave characters though-poor Rue! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) Ahh I'm obsessed, I'm about half way through Catching Fire, I was so sad when Rue died! :(

      xx

      Delete