Saturday 17 March 2012

I'm Back! - 5 Things With a Story Tag

Hi Girls!

I am so sorry, it's been such a long time since I last blogged, a lot of college and friend related things have kept me very busy, including recieving my January exam results and beginning to apply for student finance for uni - eek! Anyway, my lovely sister Chloe theramblecorner.blogspot.com started this 5 Things With a Story tag so I thought I'd join in and show you some things I have with a story!



1. My Board of Stuff (Number 1)
To be perfectly honest I didn't know what to name this so here we go haha! This is a cork board I have hung up in my room with various pictures, tickets, quotes stickers etc. I have tickets from films I've seen, a Disney World Ticket, doodles my friend and I did on a plane at 3am, a ticket and a picture from when my friends and I saw The Wanted last summer, pictures from parties, holidays with Chloe etc. and  a few quotes and song lyrics that I like - this board changes over time!



2. Union Jack Board of Stuff
This board has more things from my travels etc - you can probably see a few train and Tube tickets for various times I've been to London, Cambridge and Thorpe Park, I like to look at the dates because I remember what happened that day etc. I then have a plane ticket from my trip to New York, with tickets for the Empire State Building, The Rockerfeller Centre and a Cruise of The Hudson River. There's also a ticket from when I went to see a play of Frankenstein last October with my college class in Cambridge - we had to run through the whole town at 11 at night and we just made it onto the last train (it was like a movie my friend got on just as the doors were shutting haha!) Finally there's a ticket to the o2 to see the Xfactor Auditions and my ticket holder for Busch Gardens and Seaworld.

3. Tinkerbell TShirt
When I was 10 years old, my family went to Orlando Florida for the first time, which was so exciting for me and Chloe because that meant DISNEY WORLD!!! At the time I was absolutely obsessed with Tinkerbell, so every day I wanted to buy something with Tinkerbell on it, eventually I gave in and used some of the money I'd been saving to get this T-Shirt! I absolutely loved it and wore it all the time :) It's also a lovely reminder of my favourite childhood holiday!


4. Lucky Bracelet
This is my lucky bracelet from when I was in Primary school, in year 6 I remember taking it into my SATs exam and I did well, so after that I took it into every exam throughout school. It's funny because I forgot I had this and I convieniently found it today! I remember how I absolutely adored this because it was so girly, pink and sparkly! Who knows, maybe I'll start taking it into exams again?!


5. Sling Shot TShirt

In 2010 my family and some family friends went back to Florida once again, and if you guys have ever been or live there, you might have seen a place called 'Fun Spot', it's like a fair sort of thing. Well anyway, the day we got there we were driving to our villa and I saw these two giant colourful poles and then saw two people getting thrown up into the air (in a chair ofcourse) getting spun around. My words were "I would never go on that. Ever." Two days later this happened.....


After being flung 400feet up in the air with my friend we got the TShirt as shown above! So that's another item with a story :) I was so scared but I'm really happy I went on it, Chloe took the picture, so when they flung us up in the air everyone looked like ants haha!

I hope you enjoyed this tag guys! I'm going to tag a few of you that my sister hasn't already tagged but please feel free to do the tag if I haven't tagged you :) Please comment if you do this tag, I would love to hear your stories!

Alma - http://almabunny.blogspot.co.uk
Perdi - http://watermelonraindropx.blogspot.co.uk/
Lauren - http://www.laurenella.net/
Jennifer - http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

2 comments: