Tuesday 1 November 2011

Product HATE!!! - Nair Ultra Precision Facial Wax

Hi Guys,
Usually I don't like to share negativity but oh my god I had to let you guys know how awful this product is so you don't buy it!!! I used to get my eyebrows waxed regualrly at a beauty salon because quite frankly, I didn't like plucking them, which is what I do now. So when I saw that Nair had came out with this miracle eyebrow waxing kit I was all for it! The kit costs £5.99 which isn't super expensive but it's still £6 I could have spent on new nail polish or Lush! This is what the product looks like:

Basically you have to heat the wax tube in a cup of boiling water, squeeze some out onto the area where you wish to remove hair and then use one of the cloth strips to remove the hair, if some of the wax went into the wrong place it could be washed off. Simple enough right? WRONG! First of all the wax was incredibly sticky which I know wax is supposed to be, however, I actually found it very difficult and irritating to wash off. Secondly, when I pulled off the strip 2 hairs came out. Seriously. Only two. Despite the fact that I heated the wax longer than the instructions stated as the was hax not fully melted. I don't know about you guys but I will certainly not be re using this or repurchasing this product! In the future I will stick to plucking my eyebrows!!

Have you tried this product or any other eyebrow waxing kits? Let me know what you think of them! Would you like me to share anymore negative reviews of products? The next post will be alot more positive I promise :) haha!

Stay Beautiful,
Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. I use a wax kit from the brand Parissa, and I have been using it for the past 2 years and love it! Once the wax is warm it it easy to apply, and is also easy to remove which doesnt make it hurt as much when you do your eyebrows. If you ever find it, you shoudl def try it :)

    xox, M

    simplychicxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm going to look out for that definetly!

    xx

    ReplyDelete