Friday 28 October 2011

A Very Sparkly Nail Haul

Hey guys!
Yesterday I went shopping with my sister Chloe and one of our friends, and picked up a few things in Superdrug as all makeup and nail products are 3 for 2! I was in the mood to try something different with my nails so here's what I got!

This is everything together - sorry I had to take the pictures without natural lighting!
 Andrea Fullerton Nail Boutique - Dot and Flick Nail Art (Silver) - £3.99

 Andrea Fullerton Nail Boutique - Dot and Flick Nail Art (Black) - £3.99

Andrea Fullerton Nail Boutique - Glitter Puff Dusts & Overcoat - £6.99

 Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish - Disco Ball - £2.99
You don't get the full effect of the glitter in the picture sorry :(

This last polish is from Accessorize 
Aztec - £4
 This is a quick swatch of the Aztec polish before I had the chance to clean around the edges haha! I'm sure alot of you have already heard about it, I think the colour is absolutely goregeous and it reflects different colours in different lights! If you have to chance is would definetly recommend you check it out!

I love reading haul posts so please let me know if you have done one recently! Also what's your favourite nail polishes? I will have a favourites post coming up very soon as well as swatches and some nail art designs with my new goodies :) Incase any of you were wondering the colour on my nails is Lollipop by Essie!

Stay Beautiful,
Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. I love that Atzek nail polish! I love them all, but I'm obsessed with that last one!
    xoxo,
    Alona

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Aztec looks gorgeous :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete