Sunday 30 October 2011

Get The Look: Sam Faiers - The Only Way Is Essex

Hi Guys,

As some of you might know, I'm from Essex, and those of you from the UK will probably have heard of the TV Show 'The Only Way Is Essex' - it's definetly a love/hate kind of show haha! I personally love it, whereas my sister Chloe hates it! Anyway, I was watching it on ITV Player the other day I noticed that one of the girls Sam Faiers was wearing a dress from newlook (Sorry I only got an action shot as I couldn't find any photos online!!!) I have to say it's not the type of dress I would usually go for, but I thought it looked really nice on, if you watch the show then you'll be able to have a better look :)


Anyway, this is the dress from Newlook:
Little Mistress Floral Belted Dress - £36.00
You can purchase this dress online at Newlook - Click Here 
Or Little-Mistress - Click Here
I know this might not be everyone's taste, but let me know what you think! Would you like me to do more Highstreet Look's For Less, or Celebrity Inspired looks? 

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah x

1 comment: